Monday, October 27, 2008

Did you finish yet?


One of the challenges I've had thru out my whole life is starting something and not completing it. I've found that if I start a lot of projects without completing them I get frustrated with myself. With so much left undone I didn't know where to start or which one to do first. So now I've challenged myself to finish a task before I begin the next one.

Have you done your spending plan? How about your savings plan? Your Debt snowball plan? How about call your insurance agent to lower your insurance costs?

Ask your self the following question then answer it:

What is the one thing that I've been putting off concerning my personal finances, that if I follow thru with it would have the most impact on my life?

Carlos Frank
Personal Financial Coach
Website: www.nextmoneystep.com

No comments: