Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The best question to ask yourself!


What did I do today that got me the results that I wanted?

Pretty good question to ask yourself at the end of the day right? No not really! This is an even better question at the beginning of the day! Let's breakdown what asking this question at the beginning of the day will do for you:

  1. You pull the future into the present
  2. Help you prioritize your activities for the day
  3. It makes you think about how you want your day to turn out.
  4. It will help you eliminate things, people that will waste your time.
For example: I asked myself: "What did I do today that got me the results that I wanted?" My answer was that I finished my Personal Financial Coach brochure and that I wrote a very important letter and followed up on a client lead! By 1pm I accomplished all of them. With plenty of time left to other things!

So....What did you do today to get the results you wanted?

Carlos Frank
Personal Financial Coach
www.nextmoneystep.com

No comments: